Location: Central London
£50k plus bonus & benefits. (Negotiable depending on experience)
A truly exceptional opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a regional, award-winning IFA in the heart of London. Due to the continued success of the firm they now require a Paraplanner to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen Paraplanner to join an exceptional firm with an opportunity to develop into a Financial Planner role!
Key roles and responsibilities:
Preparing and maintaining client files
Generally, the Financial Adviser will have collected qualitative information (client attitudes, goals, etc.) while the Paraplanner will collate the quantitative detailed information required to compile a financial plan.
– Check all compliance paperwork is present.
– Confirm client risk profile is determined.
– Discuss client objectives with the adviser.
– Identify and obtain the information necessary to compile financial cashflow forecast.
– Compile draft net worth statement, income and expenditure statements and financial cash-flow forecast and discuss with planner.
– Identify areas for planning.
– Undertake research, both independently and with the adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet clients’ needs.
– Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the adviser.
– Liaise with clients’ professional contacts, such as legal and tax advisers (if applicable).
– Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
– Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the adviser.
– Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations.
– Complete application/proposals/illustration forms.
– Make changes to clients’ investments as instructed.
– Implement the chosen investment strategies.
– Assist the Adviser in establishing new client relationships.
– Assess clients’ financial circumstances.
– Prepare financial statements to support the development of clients’ financial strategies, using various software solutions as appropriate.
– Carry out research and analyse products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
– Propose and draft financial solutions that meet clients’ goals, needs and objectives.
– Assist with the accurate completion of application and proposal forms.
The role requires the following skills and attributes:
– Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or significant progression towards attaining a recognised
– Experience of maintaining good working relationships in the delivery of financial advice services or similar environment
– Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
– Ability to acquire, update and apply new skills and knowledge
– Set own goals and want to deliver to agreed targets
– Previous paraplanning experience
– 29 days holiday
– Flexible working
– Full support for industry exams
– Excellent pension scheme
– Health insurance
– Exclusive company events
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an innovative and growing firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. This role represents a truly exceptional opportunity for a Paraplanner to join an industry leading firm who will support further study and personal ambitions.
The company also incorporates flexible working. This includes an opportunity to work from home several days a week.