CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
6 MONTH TEMP CONTRACT
Mon – Fri (08:30 – 16:30)
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist to join the friendly team of our well respected, international client, at their Pocklington site working within their Analytical Department. You will be an Administrator with excellent customer service skills, customer focused and with an excellent telephone manner, to efficiently support the roll-out of a new IT platform for customers.
If you an Administrator, with good IT skills, available for an immediate start and have a passion for helping people adapt to new systems this could be a great opportunity for you to work with a great team.
Key responsibilities Customer Service Administrator:
- Call customers to encourage them to use the new system, issue passwords, talk through the process
- Support with the roll-out of new IT tool
- Support customers with technical difficulties
- Support on the analysis of date provided
Personal specification Customer Service Administrator:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload