Are you a Diploma qualified Paraplanner seeking an excellent new opportunity with long term career prospects working for one of the UK’s leading discretionary wealth managers
Our client is a multiple award-winning firm and deals with HNW and UHNW individuals providing a range of services from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
They now require a Paraplanner to join the team of incredibly ambitious individuals of Financial Planners and Investment Managers. As paraplanner you will liaise across the team providing technical expertise to achieve client goals and expectations.
The successful candidate will have previously worked as a Paraplanner with the ability to ensure work is carried out in a compliant manner.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to the Advisors
- Analysis of client aims and objectives
- Responsible for providing accurate and compliant advice within specific timescales
- Acting as an effective point of liaison between advisory and support teams
- Produce robust financial plans and analytical information
The role requires the following skills and attributes:
- DipPFS Level 4 qualified with previous experience as a Paraplanner
- Confident dealing with HNW clients
- Excellent Time Management
- Strong written and verbal Communication skills
- Active team member
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an innovative and growing firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
There is also an opportunity for hybrid working, with the potential to work 1-2 days from home.