£45k-£60 (Depending on experience)
Are you a Financial Advisor seeking an excellent new opportunity with long term career prospects working for one of the UK’s leading discretionary wealth managers
Our client is a multiple award-winning firm and deals with HNW and UHNW individuals providing a range of services from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
They now require a Financial Advisor to join their team of incredibly ambitious individuals.
You will have at least one year of practical experience as an Advisor and be at least level 4 diploma qualified with the intention to gain further professional qualifications towards chartered status
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Provision of regulated advice across limited licenced areas whilst identifying opportunity for referral to the core business.
• Establishing and managing a client base providing financial advice to meet current and future client requirements.
• Development and maintenance of strong and effective client relationships.
The role requires the following skills and attributes:
• Level 4 qualified
• Confident dealing with HNW clients
• Excellent Time Management
• Strong written and verbal Communication skills
• Active team member
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an innovative and growing firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous package and the support to develop your skills and further your career as a Financial Advisor.
There is also an opportunity for hybrid working, with the potential to work 1-2 days from home.