Web / Software Developer
We’re looking for a web developer to join our clients team. They make web-apps or web-software (however you like to term it), they make ecommerce sites, websites, mobile apps (native and ionic framework), they do integrations, they do a lot of custom build projects – They’re into a lot of great things!
They don’t have a shopping list of requirements, they tend to think a good developer can learn anything – so they’re looking for someone with a background in dev and a good aptitude to learn because the landscape is always changing.
Most work will be PHP/Full-stack but not all. They love Laravel but they work with various frameworks, platforms and languages. For ecomm they use Shopify (custom coded themes and apps) or go full custom build. they’re always looking at what’s next, new and modern ways.
- City centre location – Enterprise building near the Brayford
- 35 hour working week
- 30+ days holiday per annum (a rested dev is a happy dev)
- Flexible working around life (haircuts, dentist, old friend in town…)
- Sit/stand motorised desk (see desk photo)
- Choose your own environment / software on a new machine (Mac or PC)
- Pay/salary based on skill / experience – bonuses on top
- Training and support
- Big variety of projects and clients – no chance of boredom
Kind of work they do:
- Web apps like custom order systems, CRMs, company management systems
- Integrations / API work like Xero/Sage, logistics, fitness data (Strava/Garmin)
- eCommerce clients with turnovers from £5k+/month to £1m+/month
- Custom trade/wholesale sites with integrated payment gateways
- eLearning custom sites or campaign and engagement sites for national football names
- Event sites with custom chat and video calling integrated
Excellent opportunity to work for a great company that really values it’s team.