Lincolnshire (Remote Working Option)
£25,000 – £35,000 plus performance bonus and excellent benefits
Are you an experienced web developer and looking to join a team that love the web, get excited by clever code, and generally being one step ahead of the curve, then you need to apply for this!
You’ll be involved in a range of different development tasks from smaller jobs to larger projects. You’ll be working within the development team (currently 10 strong) and helping to improve build processes, new technologies, and continually learn and improve your dev skills.
They’re looking for someone who is experienced in working in an agency and on client projects with an extremely good knowledge of the usual web development coding standards, methodologies, and practices.
Our client looks after their team, A LOT, and they’ve worked hard to build a trusted and respected company based on 4 core values.
Aim high • Balance work/life • Innovate • Cultivate
After being in business for 26 years, they’ve created a solid foundation to ensure job security and longevity.
Skills to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills with others
- Passion for web dev / performance / clean and structured code
- Good PHP + MySQL
- Good level of WordPress knowledge or another similar CMS system
- Familiar with Laravel or Symfony
- A semantic activist and lover of clean code
- Knowledge of build tools (we love webpack!)
- Pre-processor experience (SASS, LESS, etc)
- Version control (GitHub)
- No Mood Hoovers
Examples of work:
- Development of websites, web apps, mobile apps E.G. bespoke WordPress, Laravel, Aero or something completely bespoke
- Creating custom layouts, themes and functionality
- Finding solutions to technical problems
- Improving performance and accessibility of projects
- Creating and integrating with APIs
- Stress testing your own and other dev’s work / de-bugging issues
- SysAdmin / Web Ops (if you’re comfortable with that)
- Working with customers directly, through our PM system, and on video calls
- Learning and improving your development skills
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Flexi-working times
- 35 days off each year
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- New laptop, software etc
- Paid training allowance
- Counselling sessions (with professionals)
- Monthly rewards and prizes
- Regular shindigs and events
Basically, if you like building stuff and you want to be part of a team that is growing, learning, pushing boundaries and working with people that appreciate and push you to improve, then apply now!
You may currently be working as a full stack developer, PHP Developer, Software Engineer or software developer and looking for an exceptional opportunity with a great salary and working environment.