Administration Assistant (Temporary)
12 week temporary assignment
08:30 – 17:00 (1 hr lunch)
Earn some money for Christmas!! We are seeking an Administrator to join the friendly team of a well-established agricultural organisation situated in the heart of Lincolnshire for a 12 week period. Working in the Transport Department the key requirements for the role are excellent communication skills and a high level of IT literacy. If you are an Administrator able to work in a calm manner in a busy working environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Administration Assistant – key responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the logistics team.
- Answering calls
- Contacting farmer customers
- Data input
- To receive fixings from the mill customers and liaise with the relevant trader to ensure that the company delivers the required commodity in the most cost effective manner.
- To work with a broad number of TASSC approved hauliers, arranging the deliveries at or below the target rates as determined by the Logistics Manager and Head of Grain Trading.
- To pre-advise growers of loading intentions within a reasonable timeframe.
- To carry out the necessary administration for claims and rejections.
- To request and deliver independent re-test requests as required.
- To carryout the required administration function at month end to include chasing up overdue movements, implementing carries on behalf of Traders with consumers and farmers and processing contract rolls.
- The overriding responsibility of the department is to meet the service and profit objectives set by the company.
Personal specification – Administration Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good team player
- Previous experience of working in an admin role or an enthusiastic graduate
- Agricultural experience (arable farming) desirable, although not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to interact and build relationships both internally and externally