Senior Marketing Executive
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£30K – £40K (DOE)
Are you a confident, enthusiastic and creative marketing professional looking for a great opportunity to join a well-known organisation with impressive growth plans?
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join our dynamic, multi-disciplined marketing team that thrives off new ideas, fresh-thinking and delivering on exceptional campaigns. Against the backdrop of an expanding product and service range and growth in our markets, we are now looking to build our core team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive who is ready to hit the ground running and make a significant impact in a small and passionate team, as well as continue to build on the relationships and trust with the wider business.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager, deputising when required, you will be a confident all-round professional with a minimum of five years marketing experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing and/or construction environment.
If you are an exceptional communicator, with experience across the marketing mix, a good team player with a passion for supporting and training junior colleagues, as well as providing appropriate counsel to other commercial teams, this is an exciting with excellent prospects for career progression.
Key responsibilities – Senior Marketing Executive:
- Oversee and develop marketing plans, campaigns and new product launches with the Marketing Team.
- Lead on the development and delivery of traditional media activities with external agencies such as PR, advertising, brochures and direct mail.
- Lead on the development and delivery of digital media activities with external agencies such as video, photography, social media content, PPC, retargeting campaigns, email marketing as well as updating the website.
- Coordinating, delivering and attending internal and external events.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Designing and developing presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Reporting on ROI of marketing campaign activity.
- When appropriate, attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
Personal specification – Senior Marketing Executive:
- Strong attention to detail.
- A keen creative outlook and engaging, team-orientated attitude.
- Ability to organise and execute multiple, concurrent tasks across the marketing mix.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence in presenting to mixed-profession internal and external audiences.
- Qualified to a minimum of CIM Level 4 with the desire to continue with personal and professional development to attain Level 7 status.
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience ideally gained in a manufacturing environment within the civils, construction, polymer or industrial sectors.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends and be prepared to occasionally travel overseas.
Company benefits include, SAYE scheme, free parking, employee benefit discount scheme, competitive pension plan, EAP and cycle to work schemes.