PPC Account Manager
Marketing Executive / PPC Account Manager
Lincolnshire (Remote Working Option)
£26,000-£32,000 plus performance bonus and excellent benefits
Are you an experienced PPC Executive looking to join a team that love the web, get excited by marketing, and generally being one step ahead of the curve, then you need to apply for this!
Lincolnshire’s biggest agency is looking for a bright, creative and experienced PPC Executive. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this exciting new position will focus on managing a variety of clients across Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads to deliver engaging PPC campaigns centred around results!
As a PPC Executive, you will be accountable for the development and implementation across a portfolio of PPC campaigns. On a daily basis, your jobs will include campaign monitoring, optimisations, reporting, and troubleshooting. Whether you do that from your home, a coffee shop or our office is entirely up to you.
Our client looks after their team, A LOT, and they’ve worked hard to build a trusted and respected company based on 4 core values.
Aim high • Balance work/life • Innovate • Cultivate
After being in business for 26 years, they’ve created a solid foundation to ensure job security and longevity.
Skills to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of running and optimising Google Ads pay-per-click campaigns, as well as other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Ads and LinkedIn
- The ability to manage bids, modifiers and budgets. Optimise keywords, match types, ad copy and audiences
- Good analytical understanding
- 2 years’ PPC experience as a minimum (PPC) preferably from working within an agency
- Ability to stay up to date with key industry trends
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with multiple clients
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- No Mood Hoovers!
Experience in any of the following would be beneficial
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- A base understanding of SEO
Examples of work:
- Developing a client base of on-going marketing contracts
- Planning, managing and optimising clients PPC campaigns by continuously offering new solutions to better improve ROI
- Continuously improve performance by learning new skills and offerings to clients
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Preparing regular client reports that provide insight into the performance of campaigns
- Working to key performance indicators and increasing relevant conversions for both the agency and clients
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Flexi-working times
- 35 days off each year
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- New laptop, software etc
- Paid training allowance
- Counselling sessions (with professionals)
- Monthly rewards and prizes
- Regular shindigs and events
Basically, if you’re passionate about your work and you want to be part of a team that is growing, learning, pushing boundaries and working with people that appreciate and push you to improve, then apply now!
You may be currently working as an AdWords Account Manager, PPC Account Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketer, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, SEO Account Manager, Marketing Consultant or in Digital PR.