Office Administrator, Accounts Clerk and payroll
Office administrator, accounts clerk and payroll
Part Time 20 – 25 hours per week
£Competitive salary (DOE) plus flexible hours and free parking
Are you a strong administrator? Do you see yourself as an all rounder for a company where you are part of a small team responsible for general administration work, company payroll and accounts? Or would you like to work for a company that will give you that opportunity?
Our client, a very successful bespoke design and manufacturing company, is looking for an additional person to join their small admin team. This person will be a good administrator ideally with accounts and payroll experience using sage packages, although that will not be essential as training can be provided. Your role will be varied covering all aspects of the teams’ work, and no day will be the same.
Purpose of the role:
To provide general administration support to Senior management and a busy team along with being involved with the office payroll and accounts.
- Team Player
- Able to work in a predominately male environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Meticulous with a strong attention to detail
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Working knowledge with Sage payroll and Sage line 50 would be an advantage
- A good communicator, as this role will involve liaising with various departments and personnel within the company, and dealing with customers and suppliers.
This is a part time position and our client can be flexible with hours. Therefore, this position can be offered for between 20 to 25 hours per week, and the exact hours of work can be agreed to suit the ideal candidate.