£Above area average + OT (as required)
Hours 7:30 hours- 17:00 hours – Mon – Fri
Our well-established client, known throughout the region as one of the leading suppliers of plant and machinery to the construction industry, is seeking to strengthen their team of Maintenance Fitters. If you work in any of the following disciplines you would be a good fit for this role:
Agricultural Farm Fitters
This is an exciting opportunity for those Maintenance Fitters looking for a good variety of work where your commitment will be well rewarded and training opportunities offered for those wishing to develop their career with this great employer.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance of fleet vehicles, plant and associated equipment
- Respond to vehicle breakdowns and subsequent repair
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections
- Experience more important than qualifications
- Thorough knowledge or hydraulics and electrics
- Welding knowledge would be advantageous
- HGV Licence an advantage, but not necessary
- A “can do attitude”, capable of working on own initiative
- Proven fault-finding, diagnostic, experience
You may currently be working as a Workshop Technician, HGV Maintenance Technician, Trailer Maintenance Technician, MOT Technician, HGV Mechanic, Mechanic or Vehicle Technician.
If you live in or around Lincoln, Newark, Nettleham this would be ideal commuting distance.