Maintenance Electrician - Cranes
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN – CRANES
Salary & benefits below
37.5 hours per week / 162.5 hours contracted hours per month
Our client, a leading UK ports business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,200 people in the UK, is seeking to strengthen their team with the addition of Maintenance Electricians, working on their fleet of cranes. This is a great opportunity for Maintenance Electricians, with a professional qualification or a time served apprenticeship with relevant experience, to join a fast-growing organization who encourage retention of staff with career progression and training.
The Role – Maintenance Electrician (Cranes)
The purpose of the role is to ensure all electrical crane equipment within the port environment is serviced and maintained as per manufacturer’s recommendations. Whilst also responding to breakdowns and been able to diagnose and repair the cranes, returning them to service efficiently. Training will be provided into communication and the cranes control systems. The work entails working outside in all weather conditions and working at heights.
- Salary – £35,735.47 – £37,032.36
- Opportunity to build a career within a long established company
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (subject to shift pattern)
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- On-going training and assessments to help develop individual skills
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
Will hold a professional qualification or undertaken a formal apprenticeship holding relevant experience, preferably within a heavy engineering environment.