Are you a self-motivated Administrator, looking for a great opportunity? Do you have strong Administration experience? Are your organisational skills second to none? Then this could be the role for you!
Flying Colours Wealth, a firm of professional financial advisers, are seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join their fast-growing team based in a lovely part of Lincoln. You will be working side-by-side with their friendly team of Financial Advisers to provide an excellent level of service to their clients. Your outstanding customer service will enable you to interact in a professional manner to clients over the telephone and face to face.
Personal specification – Business Administrator:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Literate, experience of CRM systems would be advantageous
- Professional communication skills either face to face, over the telephone or via email with customers and colleagues
Key responsibilities – Business Administrator:
- Liaise with customers
- Compose communications
- Input client information and documents
- Provide admin assistance to all the advisers as agreed
- Chase information from product providers
- Scan and print documents
- Bind reports for presentations
- Provide admin support for local marketing initiatives
- Send applications to providers and liaising directly with them
- Ensure all dealings with clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
Company benefits include 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
If you are currently working as an Accounts Administrator, Financial Co-ordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Sales Office Administrator this may well be an ideal opportunity for you.