BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Part Time – 30 hours per week
Our prestigious client, with over 175 years trading experience and a nationwide network of branches, is seeking as experienced Administrator to join their team. The branch network supplies timber and building materials to all parts of the construction industry, both private and commercial, and have dedicated manufacturing divisions supplying specialist windows, doors and timber engineering services.
Initially joining on a 6-month fixed term contract the role requires an understanding of accounts processing including sales and purchase ledgers along with excellent administration skills.
To provide clerical, administrative and sales support and to contribute towards the branch achieving its goals, objectives and deadlines. By building excellent working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Perform both manual and computerised sales and purchases ledger functions including raising orders, booking goods into stock, registering invoices and dealing with queries.
- Supporting the Branch Manager with the administration for Payroll, HR, Health & Safety and Transport.
- Deal with daily banking and cash reconciliation, petty cash handling.
- Supporting the sales team when required.
- Assist with stock control processes.
- Excellent Administration skills
- Understanding of accounts processes
- Good IT skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and telephone manner
- Keen eye for detail
- Organisation skills
- Experience of a busy office environment
- Experience within the timber or building industry would be an advantage