Chartered Financial Planner
£70k-£100k+ (Depending on relevant industry experience)
Our client is a multiple award-winning firm and deals with HNW and UHNW individuals providing a range of services from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
They now require an experienced Chartered Financial Advisor / CFP with a minimum of 5 years of experience dealing with complex planning scenarios to join their team.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
– Developing a client base and acting as the main point of contact, focussing on individuals with typically in excess of £1m of investable assets.
– Delivering accurate, well-drafted and compliant advice within agreed timescales and cost budgets.
– Contributing to the continued improvement of the client experience and the firm’s knowledge base.
– Networking at professional events and bringing new clients into the business.
This role requires the following skills and attributes:
– 5 years of experience as a Chartered Financial Advisor
– Experience of dealing with HNW and UHNW individuals
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent organisational skills
– APFS Qualified
– Exceptional Company Pension and health care scheme
– Season ticket scheme Cycle to work scheme
– Centrally based offices in the heart of London