GRADUATE COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT
£24K (+ bonus, performance related)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Commercial Assistant to join the growing team of our client who develops and delivers cutting-edge software solutions for UK emergency services and the wider public sector. If you are a graduate seeking to kick-start your career this is a great opportunity to join the Commercial Team as their Commercial Associate. Technical knowledge is not necessary as full support and training will be provided for enthusiastic, outgoing graduates with business acumen and who have a passion for dealing with clients.
This position of Commercial Assistant would suit a graduate of Business, English/Languages, but we will consider any academic background if the role is of interest to you. It will be a pivotal supporting role in the company, to suit an ambitious, resilient, and motivated individual who will not shy away from a challenge and is excited about the prospect of making a big impact within a small team.
Key responsibilities Graduate Commercial Assistant:
- Work alongside the CEO and Commercial Lead to prepare bids and contractual documentation for public procurements.
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations.
- Ad hoc business development activities outside of tendering (social media visibility, developing training and marketing materials, attending exhibitions).
- Support and develop relationships with current clients (police officers and other public sector agencies).
Personal specification Graduate Commercial Assistant:
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Experience or interest in writing e.g., academic, technical, legal, proposals.
- Ability to bring ideas and technical information together through fluent English to promote the business.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical documentation and identify key information within
- Articulate and confident in communicating/liaising with internal and external teams
- Able to handle deadline pressures and a diverse workload.
- Willing to get stuck in and work collaboratively within a small, committed team.
- Sensitive to the importance of good customer service and building client relationships.
- Keen to develop professionally and uphold high standards; able to take on and apply constructive feedback.