Exciting opportunity has arisen for an agricultural surveyor or Land Agent to join the rural team of our client, a forward thinking and ambitious firm, based in Lincolnshire. You will be joining at an exciting time in the firm’s development as they are looking for a talented individual to grow personally and become part of the ultimate longer term succession plan of the company.
Responsibilities include providing advice to a well-established client base of mainly owner occupiers and tenants.
- Valuation of properties and providing development advice
- Infrastructure compensation work
- Advice on practical implementation of legislation, regulation and agricultural/rural schemes
- Advise on general landownership matters
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ideally RICS qualified although part qualification would be considered.
- Practical knowledge and experience of rural land and property management
- Understanding of current issues within the rural sector
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with tenants and owners
- Good knowledge of the Lincolnshire and East Midlands area
- High level of attention to detail
Along with an excellent salary and benefits package the role offers the following to the successful candidate:
- Professional Growth: This opportunity isn’t just a job; it’s a platform for you to grow professionally, with ample opportunities for skill enhancement and career advancement
- Great Working Environment: Join a team that values collaboration, innovative thinking, and a supportive work culture.
- Great prospects: The firm offers early share option participation to benefit from the company’s success and long-term future.
The role would suit someone perhaps working for a larger firm but would be keen to join a smaller company that offers more involvement and less bureaucracy!