Location: Central London
£60-£65K plus bonus & benefits. (Negotiable depending on experience)
A truly exceptional opportunity for an experienced, technically focussed Paraplanner to join a multiple award-winning firm that deals with HNW and UHNW individuals providing financial planning services, wealth structuring plans and investment advice. Due to the continued success of the firm, they are now requiring a Senior Paraplanner to strengthen their growing team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
– Ensuring the delivery of accurate, high quality and compliant advice within agreed timescales and cost budgets
– Conducting research and specialist reports
– Providing technical resource to the adviser team
– Liaising with platforms and service providers as needed
The role requires the following skills and attributes:
– Previously worked as a Paraplanner at a senior level
– Qualified to QCF Level 6 or working towards
– Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and experience of dealing with multiple currencies
– Solid analytical and research skills and able to communicate technical knowledge clearly.
– Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an innovative and growing firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. This role represents a true career move for a Senior Paraplanner wanting to join a leading firm who will support further study and personal ambitions.
The company also incorporates flexible working. This includes variable hours and splitting time between office work and remote working.