REVENUE & BENEFITS ADVISOR
Temporary contract min 12 weeks / Remote working possible
(Permanent position available £19K – £22.5K)
Our client, owned by Boston Borough Council are seeking an experienced Revenue and Benefits Adivsor, with knowledge of Housing and Council Tax benefit being an essential part of the role.
As part of this new team, the Revenue and Benefits Advisor, will become an integral part of the fantastic service provided to our customers encompassing Boston Borough, East Lindsey and South Holland residents – supporting with any queries relating to Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.
If you would like to join a fast paced, dynamic company and grow your own potential whilst helping others, please read on!
Personal specification Benefits Advisor:
- Previous experience with Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Minimum one years’ experience working in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills such as being able to demonstrate empathy and listen effectively but assertive where necessary.
- GCSE Level C or above (or equivalent) in English, Maths and ICT
- Strong ICT Skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages