Location: North London
£25k-£35k (Depending on relevant industry experience)
Our client is a highly successful, medium-sized Wealth Management firm that offers a wide-range of services to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and owner-managed businesses.
Due to the continued success of the firm, they are now requiring a Paraplanning Assistant to join and strengthen their team.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of two years relevant industry experience with the ability to ensure work is carried out in a compliant manner.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As a Paraplanner Assistant, you will be assisting and supporting the Paraplanning team with guidance from the Paraplanning Manager, other duties including:
– Updating and maintaining the back-office system
– Assisting the Paraplanning team and Advisory team
– Downloading and saving contract notes to client records
– Liaising with clients to arrange meetings and appointments
This role requires the following skills and attributes:
– Excellent time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Understanding of using XPlan
– Good knowledge of Microsoft software eg Excel, Outlook etc
– Excellent attention to detail
– Hybrid working
– 25 days holiday
– Excellent pension scheme
– Excellent study support scheme for anyone interested in obtaining the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.