Location: North London
£30k-£35k (Depending on relevant industry experience)
Our client is a highly successful, medium-sized Wealth Management firm that offers a wide-range of services to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and owner-managed businesses.
Due to the continued success of the firm, they are now requiring a Paraplanner to join and strengthen their growing team.
The successful candidate will ideally have past experience working as a Paraplanner.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As a Paraplanner you will be assisting and supporting the Financial Advisers in a compliant and efficient manner, duties including:
– Assisting and supporting the Advisory team
– Building cashflow models/Forecasting
– Liaising with clients to arrange meetings and appointments
– Attending client meetings with Advisers (if required)
– Building relationships with clients
This role requires the following skills and attributes:
– Excellent time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Understanding of using XPlan
– Good knowledge of Microsoft software eg Excel, Outlook etc
– Ability to work individually and as part of a team
– Hybrid working
– 25 days holiday
– Excellent pension scheme
– Excellent study support scheme for anyone interested in obtaining the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.