New Wealth Administrator
Location: North London
£25k-£35k (Depending on relevant industry experience)
Our client is a highly successful, medium-sized Wealth Management firm that offers a wide-range of services to high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, and owner-managed businesses.
Due to the continued success of the firm, they are now requiring a New Wealth Administrator professional to join and strengthen their team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years relevant industry experience with the ability to ensure work is carried out in a compliant manner.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As a New Business Administrator, you will be assisting with processing and submitting all forms of new business with other duties including:
– Updating and maintaining the back-office system
– Ensuring all new business is processed to completion
– Downloading and saving contract notes to client records
– Liaising with clients to arrange meetings and appointments
– Liaising with Advisers fortnightly with updates on specific cases
This role requires the following skills and attributes:
– Excellent time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Understanding of using XPlan
– Good knowledge of Microsoft software eg Excel, Outlook etc
– Excellent attention to detail
– Hybrid working
– 25 days holiday
– Excellent pension scheme