MOBILE CRANE OPERATORS
£15 ph, OT after 8 hours (1.5x and Sat, 2x Sunday)
We have a great opportunity for an experienced crane operator to join our privately owned, well established, client’s ever growing team. Due to expansion of their “state of the art”, top of the range, modern fleet, they require additional mobile crane drivers to operate the 30 – 200 tonne Liebherr range of all-terrain cranes.
Working from a Head Office site in Lincoln you will enjoy the opportunity for excellent earnings potential and an interesting and varied work load.
You may have a forces background and be looking for an exciting opportunity to utilise your skills, after full training, to operate this most modern of equipment.
We are also willing to consider applicants whose “ticket” has expired and who need this renewing.
We offer good rates of pay and good overtime rates.
If you can tick most of the boxes below, we want to hear from you.
- Punctual and hardworking
- Min HGV Class 2 Licence
- CPCS card holder preferred
- Safety passport an advantage
- Slinger certificate an advantage
- Experienced operator of Liebherr cranes, although full training will be provided
- Able to work flexible hours (very occasional nights out)
- Lift Supervisor experience would be an advantage
- Good team player
- Friendly, professional personality